Sunday, March 15, 2009

Catching Up




Well, I must say I haven't had much time to write about anything lately. We finally packed up our little apartment and have moved into a townhome in Layton. It is so great to have room for the boys to run around and not get into each others business. We asked Ethan if he would like to have his own room downstairs, but he is not quite ready for that yet. Instead we have turned it into the toy room for the boys to keep all their stuff.
Ethan is finally adjusting to being in a new school although he really misses his Washington Elementary class. He loves going to the same school as Dallin and Jessica, and even gets to see them once in a while. He finally made friends with some of the kids around the neighborhood, and in his Primary Class. It's great for him to have other kids in Primary! Damon is getting to know some of the same kids in the neighborhood too. Our ward has play groups and Damon and Noah will get to go to their first one on Tuesday- to be held at the Library. We love this area of Layton. Everything is so close by. And it is also great to have Dave live close by in case of emergency!

Like what happened a couple of days ago... Damon somehow made his way downstair to our other bathroom. He climbed the sink and managed to turn the water on. He then closed the door and locked it behind him. I had been doing laundry and didn't really notice the sound of running water. I managed to get Noah and Damon off to a nap and was trying to get a recipe off the internet in our office downstairs. It was at thattime that I realized that water was running in the bathroom. I think it must have been running for about 3 hours! I tried everything I could think of to get the door open! Lucky I remembered Dave might have Thursdays off. He came over and unlocked it pretty quick. Thank goodness for Big Brothers who are handy with tools!! And I have to thank him once again for showing me how to unlock the door because later that night Damon did it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment