Saturday, February 21, 2009

Noah's Blessing


We blessed Noah on Sunday. I guess it was a bad day for Noah as he screamed the entire way through it!! Poor Daddy! I guess he didn't want the whole ward staring at him, or maybe since we are moving out of the ward, he wanted everyone to remember him. Neil and the Bishopbric stood in the circle. It was a beautiful blessing! Thank you to all those who were able to come, and I know a lot of you wanted to come, but couldn't- Thank you for your support too!

2 comments:

  1. For those of you wondering what Noah was wearing to be blessed in, look at our main picture of the boys and you will see the same outfit. I know the other boys were blessed in the All Blacks outfit, but it is a bit small on Noah and Ma'a wanted something a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for lett me participate even though he did quite literally scream the whole time! ;)

    ReplyDelete