It's been quite a busy week for our family. Ethan had his Primary program on Sunday. Since he is the only active Primary member in our ward (and the only one to show up for the program), we thought it would be an interesting experience. What our ward does is invite members to have their grandchildren, nieces and nephews join in. They had a practice on Saturday that I got to go to, and then Sunday was the actual program that Ma'a went to. Ethan had two speaking parts and did a fabulous job! It was so cute seeing the other children who came to help participate. One of Brother Bryson's grandkids sang really enthusiatically! It was great! Overall their were 25 kids and Ethan that did t he program.
Noah is getting older. He has reached a month old. Along with that milestone has come the GERT (acid reflux disease) that Damon had at that age. Noah isn't as sick as Damon was, and we are hoping to avoid a trip to Primary Children's Hospital by starting on his medicine at this early age.
Damon is getting to be quite the handful. He is so full of energy! He also knows how to use an elevator and has provided his mom with some very scary moments. We were going out to the bus to pick up Ethan when Damon decided not to get out of the elevator. He made it up to the Seventh floor of our apartment building got out and started wandering. Luckily I took the next elevator up and found him. I finally broke down and got a backpack that has a puppy dog on it. The puppy has a long tail that is like a leash for him. Whenever we go out now he has to put it on. I know I said I would never do that to my family, but it is so much safer than him running out into the street!



No comments:
Post a Comment