Monday, November 3, 2008

The Beginning...

Another way to keep track of family and friends- Blogspot!

What a good place to write down and share pictures and the happenings of our little family. And you can even send movies!!! Here is the beginning of our little family's blog. I hope you all enjoy it!

I am amazed at how fast my boys are growing up. Ethan is such a big boy in first grade, trying to be so independent, thinking he can do everything himself. Damon has become my little helper when it comes to looking after his little brother- although there are times when jealousy does kick in. And my little Noah just turned two weeks old yesterday. Where does the time go?

It is funny how everyone keeps asking me how I am doing! A lot of the people in the ward think it amazing that I am doing so well looking after 3 boys. Noah hasn't really been that difficult of a child to look after. I think it easier compared to the first few sick months of Damon's life. Noah did have jaundice and had to be kept under phototherapy for a week. It was difficult as he didn't like it, but it still was a lot easier than Damon's reflux.

Halloween was different this year. Ma'a had to work in Park City, and I couldn't go out trick or treating with the boys because Noah was so young. Damon, Noah and I waited at home for trick or treaters to come knocking. The only person who came was Uncle Neil! Yeah Neil!!! He actually picked Ethan up so that Ethan could go trick or treating with Sierra and Annabelle at Grandma's house. They had a great time and Ethan got to have a sleep over with his cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment