Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Crazy Kids...

I was thinking that life would get easier having one child return to school. Boy was I wrong! Ethan loves being in school and having new friends. But making sure that he does all of his homework can be difficult. But that's not really the problem. The two boys at home are making me CRAZY! Noah can now crawl. He is so quick and mobile that he gets into so much trouble. He may only be 10 months old, but he has no fear. Today, for instance, I gave Damon a piece of candy. Noah saw the candy and wanted it, so he tackled Damon and stole the piece of candy out of his hand. He was not very happy when I took the candy back from him. He tackles Damon all the time. I can't believe it- Damon is such a big boy and about 3 times bigger than Noah, but he tackles him anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment