Thursday, December 4, 2008

Setting up the Christmas Tree







Ethan gave the family home evening lesson on Monday and as part of it we set up our Christmas tree. What great fun- especially with an 18 month year old boy helping. Yes- He all ready knocked the tree over and broke several ornaments since the tree went up. We had to move the tree out of the front room into a safe place where he does not have easy access to it. Good Luck there!

Ethan's school is having a fundraiser selling chocolates. With the help of his dad, he was able to achieve his personal goal of selling $100 dollars worth. As a reward, Ethan got 2 free tickets to the Utah Jazz game last night. The tickets were donated by Carlos Boozer's foundation. As they went to the game, they got bags of goodies with a Carlos Boozer foundation t-shirt. He also was given a special Utah Jazz hat. He had a great time going with Daddy! And he got to see a lot of his friends from school there as well.

Thanksgiving was a great time for us. Except Damon. He kept falling down- I guess it's good that he has his eye appointment coming up next month at Primary Children's Hospital. I know that it really affects his coordination. He got a really big goose egg on his head as he was trying to leave the table the kids table. As I was trying to calm him down, he threw up all over me. Which reminds me- thanks Neil for letting me borrow your shirt. I will get it back to you! Thank goodness for Aunt Ginger who gave him a quick check up and concluded that all though he almost split his head open, he did not have a concussion. We made it back home without further incident. But then Noah decided to have his turn. He too threw up all over Mommy. They picked up a bug from somewhere and have been a bit out of sorts all this week.

As you can tell- Life is grand! I love my boys so much! But can I also say- I am sooo looking forward to spending a couple of hours alone at our home enrichment meeting tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment